Friday, February 25, 2011

A new Adventure...

I found out recently that I will be leaving the field of midwifery and officially becoming a stay at home (maybe even a WAHM) at the end of April.  I am still a midwife just not practicing for now due to the financial status of the birth center I work for. 
I am looking forward to bloging more, exploring my creativity, taking more pictures and so much more!
I will miss being with my birth center family, the clients and welcoming babies into the world...I know that life will lead me back to that passion again some day, but for now I can use my knowledge to help women and other ways.  It will also be a blessing to watch Claire grow, and if God blesses us with more children, watch our family grow.  Looking forward to sharing more with you as this new adventure unfolds <3

No comments:

Post a Comment