Tuesday, January 5, 2016

2016 Goals

To Do List
(in order they can to me as I wrote them in my gratitude journal Jan. 1st)

-Work on my handstand
-More yoga poses
-Connecting to source and self
-Family/Career path decided
-Creativity explored
-Mindfulness explored
-Exercise a priority on the to do list
-Teaching them (kiddos) mindfulness and stress management
-Finishing started projects
-Paint at least once 
-Paint with the kiddos
*Listen more  -to God     -kids       -intuition     -source
                        -husband/BFF/partner/Love 
-More tea dates


Last years goals

-Handstand
-More yoga
-Healthy eating/living, gardening, getting outside
-continuing the 2014 goal of mindful living and exploring what that means
-Managing stress better


Naples, FL celebrating a great man's life.

My list will help guide my writing this year.  I have had so many topics swimming in my head the last three years...hoping to tackle a few.  This picture is how I want to feel and connect everyday.  How about you?  What shapes your year, your list?  What do you want to accomplish in 2016?  

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I started this thing so long ago, maybe I will finally find the space to be creative here ;)

      Delete