Friday, January 22, 2016

Adventure of having a boy

You never know what you will find walking into the bathroom, playroom, opening his drawers, car seat, you name it.  They are so sweet, steal your heart and little monsters at the same time...I am so thankful for my (not so) little boy.

Said boy will be 4 in a few days.  We are full on party planning, while prepping for "the storm!"
If you want to experience pure hysteria, move to the metro DC/VA/MD area right in time for a flurry or two, not to mention the two feet we are expected to get...Oh goodness or silliness more like it.


Mostly I think it is beautiful, specially the sun rise before the storm...
Kiddos playing and planning the next snowball fight...

Or witty librarian humor...



Wherever you are choose to be open to, new possibilities, God's beauty in a sun rise or single snowflake...and sweet little boys that aren't so little anymore.  I want to breath him in deep every time he gives me a hug and says I love you, not worry about and be open to the crazy behavior a normal 4 year old boy has.  I don't want to forget the little things, I want to tell him what he was like at almost four, and I want to teach him how to live in the moment and love big.
Happy Birthday my sweet petit homme...

No comments:

Post a Comment