Saturday, October 9, 2010

A new start to a fun blog

Finally getting this blog up and running!
I wanted to create a place to share information on natural products and learn more myself.  With the birth of my little one I was introduced to cloth diapering.  I did so much research before she was born to make the process easier, and now I want to share it with all my friends.  I also know a lot of random things because of my background as a midwife and growing up with a family that was always interested in homeopathy and the holistic way of life.  So, I encourage all of you to comment, ask questions and even send ideas for post on things you would like to know more about.
I think this will be a fun adventure for me and I can learn a lot by sharing my experiences with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment